PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
1. Sessions are 50mins and comprise of various components of a training program specific to the individuals goals as well as nutritional coaching and guidance.
2. The session is reserved for the client and is deemed to have started at the pre-arranged time, any lost time due to late arrival or late start will not be made up at the end of the session. If the client arrives more than 15minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the appointment may be forfeited; this is to the discretion of the Coach.
3. Each package will run for the number of sessions as per the package but in any case will expire within 4 weeks from the full term of the package if not used.
TRIBE – SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING CLASSES
1. Minimum 3 month contract.
2. A session is 45mins and is made up of various components of a training program as seen fit by the Coach relevant to the client’s personal goals.
3. The session will be deemed to have started at the pre-arranged time, any lost time due to late arrival or late start, will not be made up at the end of a session. If the client arrives more than 15minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the appointment may be forfeited; this is to the discretion of the Coach.
4. A Membership is defined as a period of 1 calendar month commencing on the 1st of the month and ending on the last day of that month.
5. Booking of classes is done through a user account via our booking system Goteamup. Classes can be booked up to 2 hours before the commencement of a class except for the 7am or 8am classes when cut off to book a class is 10pm the previous evening.
6. Please note Goteamup will block a user from booking classes if payment is not received by 1st of the month.
1. Payment of fees will be made in advance of the commencement of any program. LVK Personal Training reserves the right to finalise a client’s program and cancel a client’s slot in the event that these payment terms are breached in any way.
2. Fees can be settled in cash at the practice, Worldpay or bank transfer. Cheques are not accepted.
1. Participants may be required to have medical clearance if deemed necessary by their PARQ (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) and health history information.
2. LVK Personal Training cannot be held responsible for any injury incurred during training if the participant has not completed the relevant PAR-Q documentation truthfully. All medical conditions and/or current or previous injuries should be disclosed and discussed.
3. LVK Personal Training reserves the right to finalise a program if a client is unable to continue to train due to a medical condition which prevents their progress and is therefore not able to reserve their slots indefinitely. As such upon returning to a training programme your original training slot will not be guaranteed.
CANCELLATION OF SESSIONS
1. Personal training: If you are unable to make a session and give at least 48hr notice the Coach will endeavour to find an alternative slot that week but if this is not possible the session will be lost. This is only applicable to a one-to-one personal training session.
If more than one person shares a personal training session (except in the case of TRIBE – Semi Private Training sessions) and a client cancels their session the session will continue with the others and the client will lose the allocation of that session. No other sessions will be provided nor can sessions be carried forward.
2. TRIBE – Semi Private Training Program: a session can be cancelled after having booked a class within the set cutoff of the start of the class i.e. before 24hours of the start of the class and the session will be credited back to you. If the cancellation of the class is after the cutoff time the session will be forfeited and no refund of the session or refund will be made. All sessions must be used within the relevant calendar month and any sessions unclaimed will be lost at the end of that month.
Any changes to a membership for the following month must be notified to Lorraine van Kleef in writing (email, SMS or Whatsupp) by no later than 20th of the current month.
Changes to a membership is only allowed 3 times a year.
In the event of the Coach falling ill or being unable to instruct, a substitute Coach will take the session. However LVK Personal Training reserves the right to re-arrange and cancel any session at any time should the need arise. In such instances the Coach will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and the session will be credited back to you.
No refunds shall be given on unused portions of your Sessions at the conclusion of the calendar month and your Sessions cannot be transferred to another person.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
You will participate in Sessions at your own risk. LVK Personal Training shall not be liable for:
- Death or personal injury except to the extent that death or personal injury arises from any negligence on our part; or
- Loss, damage to or theft of personal property.
You will be responsible for ensuring you are fit and well to attend a Session and we advise that you undergo a medical examination prior to commencing any physical programme. If it is deemed necessary from the replies provided in the Questionnaire you may be asked to provide medical clearance prior to induction and commencement of any sessions.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
I acknowledge that LVK Personal Training has the right to request from me and process personal data (including sensitive personal data) in connection with my consultation. This may include contact information, information about my or my family’s health, eating habits and other relevant information. I agree that I shall upon request promptly supply such information.
Your Personal Data held as described above will not be disclosed to any party other than as expressly permitted under these Terms and otherwise only with your prior consent. We may however need to disclose such Personal Data to the extent required by law or order of court or government authority.
By accepting these Terms you are agreeing to providing such consent as defined above.
Your Personal Data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act applicable at any time.
Under the current Act you have the right to access your Personal Data held by us and it is your responsibility to ensure such data remains accurate. You also have the right to object to your Personal Data being used for direct marketing and you agree to provide us with a written request to us should you wish to enforce these rights.
1. All clients must bring a towel for use on equipment in the studio. In the event that a client does not bring in a towel LVK Personal Training will provide one at a rental cost of £5.
2. Sessions may be recorded, filmed or photographed for promotional or marketing purposes.
3.Any complaints or grievances, or alternatively comments or testimonials should be emailed to email@example.com
LVK Personal Training reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this notice.