When you are pregnant you want safe pre and postnatal exercise advice from a person that is qualified to do so and that you can trust. With our guidance our programs will get you fit for birth and then get you back in shape safely after the birth of your baby.
Exercising during pregnancy has many benefits such as:
- Enhanced energy
- Improved body alignment and posture
- Strengthened cardiovascular system and reduces fatigue
- Better sleeps
- Easier birth and reduced labour time
- Better sense of wellbeing and reduces stress
- Enhanced self image
- Faster recovery post pregnancy
- Helping prevent the onset of type II diabetes
- Reduces leg swellings
- Less morning sickness
- Boosts your baby’s athletic potential in future
- Lower the risk of pre-eclampsia
- Can help prevent prenatal depression
A woman’s body goes through significant changes during pregnancy and also after the birth.
If you have been exercising for a while it will now be important to adjust your training and start focusing on maintaining your health and fitness instead of perhaps building muscle or losing body fat. If you are new to exercise then a proper qualified pre natal coach will be able to guide you through your training program so you can undertake a program which will make you exercise gradually and safely. We ensure that our ladies exercise in a safe and beneficial manner, never compromising risk to their unborn child or indeed themselves.